PCare (Primary Care) is an application developed by the Social and Health Security Administration Agency (BPJS Kesehatan) to facilitate its members to access the primary healthcare services it provides in Indonesia.
The program aims to improve healthcare services for the Indonesian citizens by focusing on preventive care and treatment of common diseases, such as colds and flu. This application provides primary health care services such as routine health checks, common disease treatments, and vaccinations. PCare also serves as a pathway for a patient to get further treatment, such as referral to specialists or hospitalization.
The application that can be used on mobile devices (smartphones) and downloaded via Google Playstore or Appstore, has the following features.:
- PCare registration,
- Health status,
- Claim status,
- Doctors’ appointments,
- Information on primary healthcare, vaccination schedules, location of BPJS healthcare facilities, and medication covered by BPJS Kesehatan,Information on illnesses and their preventive measures.
The benefits of PCare for BPJS Kesehatan members are:
- Easy access to primary healthcare services offered by PCare, such as registration, booking of doctors’ appointments, checking health status and tracking claim status.
- Provision of information on the available primary healthcare services, vaccination schedules, location of BPJS healthcare facilities, and medications covered by BPJS Kesehatan.
- Enabling members to access as the information required to manage their health issues in an easy, quick, and efficient fashion
Members of BPJS Kesehatan can access PCare services completely online, without having to show up at the healthcare facilities.
To integrate with PCare application, hospitals, clinics or other healthcare providers must meet several requirements and go through the following stages. First, the healthcare providers must become a BPJS Kesehatan partner by completing the following steps:
- Register as a partner through BPJS Kesehatan website or the nearest branch office.
- Provide all required documents.
- Have all documents and requirements verified and validated by BPJS Kesehatan.
- A username and password will be given upon approval as a partner, which can be used to integrate their HIS (Hospital Information System) application to PCare.
To integrate with PCare, healthcare providers must have an HIS that is integrated with PCare. KMS (Ksatria Medical Systems), is an HIS certified by Kominfo that can be integrated with PCare.
KMS features allow healthcare providers to access patients’ data in PCare. This will help them to obtain accreditation from the Indonesian Ministry of Health because one of its requirements is bridging with BPJS.
To learn more about KMS, we provide a free product demo session. You can select a time that best fits your schedule here.
Should you have further inquiry about the features in KMS and its integration with SatuSehat, please contact our WhatsApp number at +62-821-4520-5712.