The Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, Budi Gunadi Sadikin targets that EMR (Electronic Medical Records) must be able to run in all health facilities by 2023.
- This means that from now on the integration of electronic medical records in each health facility has begun.
- This effort is to replace manual medical records so that it is more practical in recording patient medical records and can be integrated with the PeduliLindung application, which in the future will become a citizen health superapp .
- The health facilities in question range from hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies to laboratories.
- This electronic medical record is the sixth pillar of health technology in the health transformation that is being intensified by the Ministry of Health.
- This pillar aims to build a platform for all people to access health documents to improve the quality of public health services.
- In its implementation, all medical records can be accessed by patients through PeduliLindung and integrated with referral services when moving hospitals at any time.
To read the whole article, follow the link below.